UPDATE: Extended Day registration is open; however, Extended Day services are currently available only to students in full-day preschool and a very limited number of students in the Learning Support Program. Full Extended Day services will resume when in-person learning resumes at each campus.
FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION CLICK THIS LINK.
- AM/PM Program – Attending Extended Day before school and after school
- AM Program – Attending Extended Day before school ONLY
- PM Program – Attending Extended Day after school ONLY
- AM/PM Minimum Use Program – Attending Extended Day BEFORE & AFTER school only Eight (8) days in a month (you select the days you want to attend)
- PM Minimum Use Program – Attending Extended Day AFTER school a maximum of Eight (8) days in the month (you select the days you want to attend)
- Camp-Only Program – Attending Extended Day during Early Release Days, In-Service Days and Fall/Spring Camp weeks ONLY - not attending Extended Day any other time.
- All Extended Day programs are open 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
extended day mission statement
Our mission is to provide a safe, welcoming and fun place for children before and after school. We partner with families to nurture each child's social, physical, emotional and intellectual development through active and engaging play opportunities. Our trained staff help build confidence and social skills by engaging each child in respectful communication and modeling teamwork, empathy, decision-making and by acknowledging the innate value of each individual.