Note: Due to limited staffing, Extended Day programs at all schools are currently full. New registrations are placed on a waitlist pending the hiring of additional staff.
GOOD NEWS! IN AUGUST 2021 QUALIFYING FAMILIES MAY BEGIN USING D.E.S. CHILDCARE SUBSIDIES FOR TUITION PAYMENT!
NOTICE: DayCareWorks/SchoolCareWorks is no longer available. Our new registration portal is Eleyo, and ALL USERS MUST CREATE A PROFILE before registering. This includes all who have previously registered through DayCareWorks.
FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION CLICK THIS LINK.
- AM/PM Program – Attending Extended Day before school and after school
- AM Program – Attending Extended Day before school ONLY
- PM Program – Attending Extended Day after school ONLY
- AM/PM Minimum Use Program – Attending Extended Day BEFORE & AFTER school only Eight (8) days in a month (you select the days you want to attend)
- PM Minimum Use Program – Attending Extended Day AFTER school a maximum of Eight (8) days in the month (you select the days you want to attend). You may increase your monthly allotment of days by up to four additional days (maximum of 12) for an additional fee.
- Camp-Only Program – Attending Extended Day during Early Release Days, In-Service Days and Fall/Spring Camp weeks ONLY - not attending Extended Day any other time. Register for Camp-Only if you may need to occasionally use the single-day rate.
- All Extended Day programs are open 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
extended day mission statement
Our mission is to provide a safe, welcoming and fun place for children before and after school. We partner with families to nurture each child's social, physical, emotional and intellectual development through active and engaging play opportunities. Our trained staff help build confidence and social skills by engaging each child in respectful communication and modeling teamwork, empathy, decision-making and by acknowledging the innate value of each individual.