Extended Day and Camp Updates (July 27, 2020)
Due to new limitations imposed on tuition-based programs, we will continue to host our two Summer Camps at Belen Soto Elementary and Rancho Santa Fe Elementary through August 14th, but have cancelled the planned Extended Day Care Distance Learner Support programs at Palm Valley Elementary, Mabel Padgett Elementary, and Verrado Elementary.
Beginning August 17th, some form of child care will be available, but we are currently seeking clarification on what form they will take.
extended day mission statement
Our mission is to provide a safe, welcoming and fun place for children before and after school. We partner with families to nurture each child's social, physical, emotional and intellectual development through active and engaging play opportunities. Our trained staff help build confidence and social skills by engaging each child in respectful communication and modeling teamwork, empathy, decision-making and by acknowledging the innate value of each individual.
- AM/PM Program – Attending Extended Day before school and after school
- AM Program – Attending Extended Day before school ONLY
- PM Program – Attending Extended Day after school ONLY
- AM/PM Minimum Use Program – Attending Extended Day BEFORE & AFTER school only Eight (8) days in a month (you select the days you want to attend)
- PM Minimum Use Program – Attending Extended Day AFTER school a maximum of Eight (8) days in the month (you select the days you want to attend)
- Camp-Only Program – Attending Extended Day during Early Release Days, In-Service Days and Fall/Spring Camp weeks ONLY - not attending Extended Day any other time.
- All Extended Day programs are open 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION CLICK HERE.