2022-2023 School Year Registration Update:
There are only a few spots left! Visit our Preschool Registration page for information on how to register.
Notice of Tuition Increase
At the July 12 governing board meeting the board approved an increase to preschool tuition in order to compensate for rapidly increasing costs. The increase will be postponed until January 2023 in order to give families time to adjust their budgets. See page 5 of our online parent handbook for the new rates.
COULD YOU USE SOME HELP PAYING FOR PRESCHOOL? QUALIFYING FAMILIES MAY NOW USE D.E.S. CHILDCARE SUBSIDIES FOR TUITION PAYMENT! APPLY NOW for the 2022-2023 school year.
Contact Preschool Registrar Norma Chisolm via email or phone 623-535-6068 for information on any remaining available spots in full-day or half-day preschool.
For information on Developmental Preschool classes please contact the Preschool Registrar.
Fall and Spring Break camps are included in the price of full-day Preschool, but online registration is still required. Children who have not been registered online may not attend camp.
Families of LESD Preschoolers
We currently offer preschool five days per week and Peer Mentor classes four days per week. If your child is registered for LESD preschool and you have not been receiving our email notices, please contact us via email.
For questions regarding preschool registration please contact Norma via email or phone at 623-535-6068.
For billing questions please contact Beth or Angela via email phone 623-535-6046 / 623-535-6052.
what makes our preschool so exceptional?
- All LESD preschool teachers are licensed and certified through the Arizona Department of Education or credentialed through an accredited early childhood certificate program. All have at least an associate's or bachelor's degree and many have master's degrees. Certified teachers have completed at least a four-year university program, a rigorous internship and student-teaching experience, passed state professional knowledge exams, and have complied with the training and experience requirements from the Arizona Department of Education Certification Unit.
- Our preschools focus on developmentally appropriate learning opportunities within a social setting through the use of engaging structured play experiences and research-proven curricula.
- LESD proudly offers a high quality, standards-based Preschool Program which is licensed through the Arizona Department of Health Services. This hands-on, interactive program is geared to the developmental stages of three-, four-year-old children in a multi-age classroom setting.
- Our preschool program helps get children ready for kindergarten and serves as an exceptional opportunity to prepare your child for success in our award-winning district.
- Nutritious snacks are provided and included in the monthly tuition.
- We use the proven Fundations literacy component in our preschool classrooms.
- Our fun and engaging Extended Day program is included for full-day preschool students, starting at 6:00 AM and ending at 6:00 PM.
half -day and full-day
- Barbara B. Robey Elementary School Peer Mentor Classes: AM Program: 7:40 - 10:30, PM Program: 11:30 - 2:25
- Belen Soto Elementary School, All-Day 8:15 AM - 3:15 PM
- Dreaming Summit Elementary School, All-Day 8:15 AM - 3:00 PM
- Litchfield Elementary School, All-Day 7:35 AM - 2:20 PM
- Litchfield Elementary School, Half-Day AM 7:35 AM - 10:30 AM, PM 11:30 AM - 2:20 PM
- Mabel Padgett Elementary School, All-Day 7:40 AM - 2:25 PM
- Palm Valley Elementary School, All-Day 7:30 AM - 2:15 PM
- Rancho Santa Fe Elementary School, Half-Day AM 7:40 AM - 10:30 AM, Full-Day 7:40 AM - 2:25 PM
- Scott L. Libby Elementary School Peer Mentor Classes: Half-Day AM 8:20 AM - 11:10 AM, and PM program 12:10 - 3:05 PM (PM Daycare is available at Scott Libby Elementary to students registered for the AM program; register through the Extended Day program in Eleyo)
- Verrado Elementary School, All-Day 7:40 AM - 2:25 PM
- Verrado Elementary School, Half-Day AM 7:40 AM - 10:35 AM, PM 11:35 AM - 2:25 PM
- Verrado Heritage Elementary School, All-Day 8:15 AM - 3:15 PM
Call 623-535-6068 to inquire about possible enrollment openings.
For Special Education Transportation questions please call 623-547-1575 / 623-547-1576 (Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM).