Summer Food Service Program
May 24, 2021 – July 16, 2021
Litchfield Elementary School District's Summer Food Service Program is about providing healthy meals to anyone 18 years of age and younger at no cost. No need to provide proof of age, income or residency. The Summer Feeding Program is 100% funded by the USDA.
The meals included are breakfast and lunch. Breakfast will be served from 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM. Lunch will be served between 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM.
SUMMER FOOD SERVICE LOCATIONS
|Wigwam Creek Middle School||May 24 - July 16|
|4510 North 127th Avenue Litchfield Park, AZ 85340||Monday - Thursday|
*available to the community children and kids enrolled in Summer Camp
|Corte Sierra Elementary School||May 24 - July 16|
|3300 North Santa Fe Trail Avondale, AZ 85392||Monday - Thursday|
*available to the community children, students attending Summer School and kids enrolled in Summer Camp
|Belen Soto Elementary School||June 1 - July 16|
|18601 W. Campbell Avenue Goodyear, AZ 85395||Monday - Thursday|
*available to the students attending Summer School and kids enrolled in Summer Camp
|Verrado Heritage Elementary||June 7 - June 24|
|20895 W. Hamilton Street Buckeye, AZ 85396||Monday - Thursday|
*available to the students attending Summer School
There will also be a van distributing meals throughout the community in addition to the schools listed above. The designated stops with times are:
- Rio Crossing Park (West Roma Drive & North 123rd Drive) /// 10:00 am - 10:20 am
- Hacienda del Sol Mobile Home Park (12727 West Glendale Avenue) /// 10:30 am - 10:50 am
- Luke Air Force Base Housing (Lalomai & West Smoki) /// 11:00 am - 11:20 am
- Maravilla / Desert Garden Apartments (North 135th Avenue & Ocotillo Road) /// 11:30 am - 11:50 pm
- West Tuckey Lane & North 131st Lane /// 12:00 pm - 12:20 pm
- West Stella Lane & North 136th Drive /// 12:30 pm - 12:50 pm
*3-Day Meal Kits will be available to be picked up on Thursdays during lunchtime.
*dates subject to change based on participation.