Employee Health and Benefits
- Full time employees working 40 hours per week (Medical, Dental, Life)
- Student Transporters working 28 hours per week (Medical, Life)
- All other employees working 30 hours (including Transportation Monitors) but less than 40 per week (Medical)
ELIGIBILITY: Full time employees (medical, dental, life), Student Transporters (medical, life), all other employees (including Transportation Monitors) working 30 hours but less than 40 hours per week (medical only)
CLASSIC GOLD BANNER PLAN - Employee 100% paid by District
HDHP-A BANNER PLAN (Formerly HDHP $1500) - Employee 100% paid by District
The District will make a $1,458.00 contribution to the employee's HSA (a per paycheck deposit of $69.43 will be made over 21 pay periods).
COPAY GOLD BANNER PLAN - "Pay to Stay” plan
Employee pays portion of plan. Employee pays $708/year, District funds $7,140.00/year towards remaining cost of employee premium.
Current Copay Gold Plan members only are eligible for this plan.
DENTAL INSURANCE PLAN - DELTA DENTAL - Employee 100% paid by District.
ELIGIBILITY: Full time employees working 40 hours per week
VISION INSURANCE PLAN - UNITED HEALTHCARE - 100% paid by employee
ELIGIBILITY: All employees (other than substitute positions)
Four tiers are offered for vision insurance.
Employees enrolled in the District’s medical plan are eligible for Teledoc. Teladoc gives you access 24 hours, 7 days a week to a U.S. board-certified doctor through the convenience of phone, video or mobile app visits. It's an affordable option for quality medical care.
Eligibility: All employees enrolled in the District’s medical plan including dependents not enrolled on the employee’s medical plan.
Cost: $0 - No cost to employee
This benefit is free to those enrolled in the Copay Gold and Classic Gold Plans. HDHP $1,500 enrollees will be charged a $40.00 copay per consultation.
Please see attached flyer for more Teledoc information and to set up an account.
Questions? Contact the Benefits office at 535-6021
Insurance Cost/Enroll Online
- ASBAIT Medical Guide to Your Benefits & Enrollment
- Meritain PowerPoint Presentation 4/27/21
- Medical Plan Comparison
- Find a Medical Doctor/Hospital-Online Directory (DocFind)
Classic Gold Banner Plan
HDHP-A $1,500 Banner Plan
- Benefit Information
- Health Savings Account Information
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- TELEDOC - Set up an Account