Documents Needed At Time of Registration
If you are missing any of the following documents (see list below), you will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Completed Online Registration (through ParentVUE)
- Original certified birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Valid ID
- Withdrawal Form from your child's school. Summer months not required.
- Proof of Residency (one of the documents from the list below) which bear the parent or legal guardian's full name and residential address (no P.O. Boxes):
- Valid Arizona driver's license,
- Arizona identificationcard
- Valid Arizona motor vehicle registration
- Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program (ACP) authorization card
- A public school shall accept the substitute address as the address of record and shall verify student enrollment eligibility through the Secretary of State. The Secretary of State shall facilitate the transfer of student records from one school to another.
- Property deed
- Mortgage documents
- Property tax bill
- Rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement or off-base military housing)
- Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
- Bank or credit card statement\
- W-2 wage statement
- Payroll stub
- Certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe located in Arizona
- Other documentation from a state, tribal, or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veterans' Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.)
- A consular identification card that is issued by a foreign government as a valid form of identification if the foreign government uses biometric identity verification techniques, including fingerprint identification and retina scans, in issuing the consular identification card.
- Proof of residence in temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
- Affidavit of Shared Residence (If you are living with someone else and Proof Of Residency is not in your name). Please click this link to download the Affidavit of Shared Residency form. Please bring the notarized affidavit of shared residency along with proof of Arizona residency of the person you are residing with to your appointment.