STEP 1 of 2: SUBMITTING AN ONLINE REGISTRATION PACKET
Student registration is done online.
There are no exceptions to the age limitations stated below.
- Kindergarten – A student registering for kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or prior to August 31 in the school year for which you are applying (ARS 15-821).
- First Grade – A student registering in first grade must be six (6) years of age on or before August 31 in the school year for which you are applying (ARS 15-821).
If you are a new parent/guardian enrolling a student new to our district, you will need to create a ParentVUE account to complete registration electronically for the 2022-2023 school year. Please visit the online registration account access webpage to create a ParentVUE account.
If you're a parent/guardian with an existing ParentVUE account and want to enroll a student new to our district for the 2022-2023 school year, please use the same link above and login to your ParentVUE account. If you have never created an account in the Litchfield School District, answer the initial questions as if you have never had a student in our district or a ParentVUE account with our district. If your student has attended our district before make sure to include the existing record when you are prompted to include students.
After the electronic registration is submitted (you need to save every page and at the end click the boxes that you will bring in original documents; also click on button to download documents. Make sure to save and submit at the end). You should receive an email stating you successfully submitted online registration.
STEP 2 of 2: MAKING AN APPOINTMENT TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Please click here to sign up for your appointment to complete your registration at the District office. When scheduling your appointment, make sure to select the appropriate school year that you are registering for. One 15 minute appointment required per child. Multiple children require consecutive appointments. (For example, two children would require two consecutive appointments, i.e. 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM.)
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- You will have to reschedule your appointment if you do not have all required and completed documents.
- Student Information Department does not keep incomplete packets.
Litchfield Elementary School District offers free full-day kindergarten to children who will be 5 years old on or before August 31.