Field Trip Guidelines
- Field Trips will depart campuses no earlier than 9:15 AM.
- Field Trips will arrive back to campuses no later than 2:00 PM.
- Trips that will not be back to campus by 2:00 PM will be scheduled for a pick up at location after all afternoon routes have completed (approximately 5:15 PM).
- Maximum capacity for each bus for a field trip is 56 passengers (students, teachers, and chaperones).
- Teachers will be required to create and adhere to a seating chart for all passengers before departing for the field trip. Student Transporters, as well as teachers, will need a copy of the seating chart at all times. (To receive a template for the seating chart, please email email@example.com)
- Student Transporters and teachers will need a passenger roster for each vehicle.