Wonders Student Login Pages
Login Instructions For Students Who Do Not Have a 3-Picture Icon Password (Simplified Login):
Students who have not been provided a 3 picture icon password will login using the following method:
- Using your school provided Google account, log into your Google account.
- From Gmail, Calendar, Drive, or the main Google search page, select the waffle icon (9 dots) in the upper right-hand corner. This icon/menu is also called the Google apps menu.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the apps and locate the McGraw-Hill icon on the bottom row in the middle. Tap this icon.
- You will be automatically logged in and taken to your McGraw-Hill Wonders dashboard.
- Tap the Launch button for your grade-level content.
If you experience login problems, please contact your classroom teacher.