Superintendent Advisory Team
superintendent certified advisory team
|Gina Kuszmaul||Barbara B. Robey Elementary School|
|Krissy Kreutter||Belen Soto Elementary School|
|Ashley West||Corte Sierra Elementary School|
|Rebecca Beaulieu||Dreaming Summit Elementary School|
|Kandie Reyes||Litchfield Elementary School|
|Andrea Hall||L. Thomas Heck Middle School|
|Melissa O’Neill||Mabel Padgett Elementary School|
|Miriam Wilson||Palm Valley Elementary School|
|Stephanie Booth||Rancho Santa Fe Elementary School|
|Heidi Mellon||Scott L. Libby Elementary School|
|Sheri Duerbig||Verrado Elementary School|
|Andrea Olijnynk||Verrado Heritage Elementary School|
|Lori Talcott||Verrado Middle School|
|Amy Alek||Western Sky Middle School|
|Kate Griggs||Wigwam Creek Middle School|
|Charles McDaniel||White Tanks Learning Center|
|Megan Chavez||Special Education Department|
SUPERINTENDENT CLASSIFIED ADVISORY TEAM
|Jeannine McDowell||Barbara B. Robey Elementary School|
|Evangelina (Evita) Yancey||Belen Soto Elementary School|
|Anna O'Brien||Corte Sierra Elementary School|
|Tiffany Banks||Dreaming Summit Elementary School|
|Colleen Longo||Litchfield Elementary School|
|Katheryn LaMountain||L. Thomas Heck Middle School|
|Sarah Fette||Mabel Padgett Elementary School|
|Sally Swim||Palm Valley Elementary School|
|Connie Canada||Rancho Santa Fe Elementary School|
|Melinda Melvin||Scott L. Libby Elementary School|
|Tonya Gehring||Verrado Elementary School|
|Katina McCain||Verrado Heritage Elementary School|
|Jessica Lynn||Verrado Middle School|
|Juanita Olague||Western Sky Middle School|
|Megan Adair||Wigwam Creek Middle School|
|Genesis Parrish||White Tanks Learning Center|
|Jennifer Schmidt||Special Education Department|
The role of SAC members will be to:
- The SAC Rep is the designated liaison between your staff and the superintendent to help with two-way communication.
- Attend each SAC meeting or send an alternate to the meeting.
- Reach out to your staff before the SAC meeting for any questions, concerns, ideas.
- Openly communicate with the Committee questions, issues, concerns, and ideas raised by various stakeholders as represented by the SAC members
- Discuss site level issues with the principal prior to the SAC meeting. Honor requests for anonymity as needed.
- Advise the Superintendent on issues/decisions that the District is facing
- Be informed about the background, rationale, and decision-making processes made by the District throughout the year as issues arise
- Share the District's vision/mission with a variety of representative groups
- Communicate SAC Committee Notes to your staff via email and/or staff meeting.
Superintendent Certified Advisory Team: A team of teachers representing a diverse cross section of Litchfield Elementary School District school teachers that supports Superintendent Jodi Gunning by representing teacher's voices and sharing practical knowledge about experiences and ideas coming from today's classrooms.
Superintendent Classified Advisory Team: A team of classified employees representing a diverse cross section of Litchfield Elementary School District departments and schools that supports Superintendent Jodi Gunning by representing classified employees voices and sharing practical knowledge about experiences and ideas.