Superintendent Advisory Team
superintendent certified advisory team
|Jannette Villanueva||Barbara B. Robey Elementary School|
|Elizabeth Warne||Belen Soto Elementary School|
|Jamie Stewart||Corte Sierra Elementary School|
|Rebecca Beaulieu||Dreaming Summit Elementary School|
|Kandie Reyes||Litchfield Elementary School|
|Andrea Hall||L. Thomas Heck Middle School|
|Khalin Scott||Mabel Padgett Elementary School|
|Miriam Wilson||Palm Valley Elementary School|
|Stephanie Booth||Rancho Santa Fe Elementary School|
|Corrina Whelan||Scott L. Libby Elementary School|
|Kim Ruckh||Verrado Elementary School|
|Andrea Olijnyk||Verrado Heritage Elementary School|
|Lori Talcott||Verrado Middle School|
|Amy Alek||Western Sky Middle School|
|Ali Rodeheffer||Wigwam Creek Middle School|
|Julie Ezeigbo||White Tanks Learning Center|
|Megan Chavez||Special Education Department|
SUPERINTENDENT CLASSIFIED ADVISORY TEAM
|Jeannine McDowell||Barbara B. Robey Elementary School|
|Wendy Wedge||Belen Soto Elementary School|
|Juliana Beebe||Corte Sierra Elementary School|
|Berenice Chavez||Dreaming Summit Elementary School|
|Sally Batenhorst||Litchfield Elementary School|
|Katheryn LaMountain||L. Thomas Heck Middle School|
|Sarah Fette||Mabel Padgett Elementary School|
|Leanne Wilkins||Palm Valley Elementary School|
|Emily Corum||Rancho Santa Fe Elementary School|
|Scott L. Libby Elementary School|
|Tonya Gehring||Verrado Elementary School|
|Jennifer Powell||Verrado Heritage Elementary School|
|Rita Talia||Verrado Middle School|
|Emely Rivera||Western Sky Middle School|
|Meghan Adair||Wigwam Creek Middle School|
|White Tanks Learning Center|
|Kristina Blockwitz||Community Education Department|
|Brittany Carter||Finance Department (District Office)|
|Allen Kleinert||Food Service Department|
|Sarah Escarcega||Special Education Department|
|Brenda Ochoa||Technology Department|
|Nathan Whyte||Transportation Department|
The role of SAC members will be to:
- The SAC Rep is the designated liaison between your staff and the superintendent to help with two-way communication.
- Attend each SAC meeting or send an alternate to the meeting.
- Reach out to your staff before the SAC meeting for any questions, concerns, ideas.
- Openly communicate with the Committee questions, issues, concerns, and ideas raised by various stakeholders as represented by the SAC members
- Discuss site level issues with the principal prior to the SAC meeting. Honor requests for anonymity as needed.
- Advise the Superintendent on issues/decisions that the District is facing
- Be informed about the background, rationale, and decision-making processes made by the District throughout the year as issues arise
- Share the District's vision/mission with a variety of representative groups
- Communicate SAC Committee Notes to your staff via email and/or staff meeting.
Superintendent Certified Advisory Team: A team of teachers representing a diverse cross section of Litchfield Elementary School District school teachers that supports Superintendent Jodi Gunning by representing teacher's voices and sharing practical knowledge about experiences and ideas coming from today's classrooms.
Superintendent Classified Advisory Team: A team of classified employees representing a diverse cross section of Litchfield Elementary School District departments and schools that supports Superintendent Jodi Gunning by representing classified employees voices and sharing practical knowledge about experiences and ideas.