We are now registering for the 2022-2023 School Year
Please visit the preschool webpage for information about preschool registration.
KG - 8TH GRADE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
All student registration is by appointment only.
All K - 8 registrations take place at the Litchfield Elementary School District Office located at:
272 East Sagebrush Street
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
STEP 1 of 2: SUBMITTING AN ONLINE REGISTRATION PACKET
Student registration is done online.
There are no exceptions to the age limitations stated below.
- Kindergarten – A student registering for kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or prior to August 31 in the school year for which you are applying (ARS 15-821).
- First Grade – A student registering in first grade must be six (6) years of age on or before August 31 in the school year for which you are applying (ARS 15-821).
If you are a new parent/guardian enrolling a student new to our district, you will need to create a ParentVUE account to complete registration electronically for the 2022-2023 school year. Please visit the online registration account access webpage to create a ParentVUE account. Please click here to sign up for your appointment to complete your registration at the District office. Please limit appointment to two people.
If you're a parent/guardian with an existing ParentVUE account and want to enroll a student new to our district for the 2022-2023 school year, please use the same link above and login to your ParentVUE account. If you have never created an account in the Litchfield School District, answer the initial questions as if you have never had a student in our district or a ParentVUE account with our district. If your student has attended our district before make sure to include the existing record when you are prompted to include students.
After the electronic registration is submitted (you need to save every page and at the end click the boxes that you will bring in original documents; also click on button to download documents. Make sure to save and submit at the end). You should receive an email stating you successfully submitted online registration. You must make an appointment (STEP 2) to come into our district office to finalize the registration.
Before scheduling your student registration appointment, please verify you have the following:
- Completed 2022-2023 Online Registration (through ParentVUE)
- Current gas/electric bill (no water bill) showing service address. Close of escrow/Lease agreement will be accepted as temporary proof of residency for 30 days upon move in.
- Original certified birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Valid ID
If you are registering for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year, you will not need to supply a withdrawal sheet.
- Affidavit of Shared Residence (If you are living with someone else and the gas/electric bill is not in your name). This form is available on the Registration Information link listed on the left. The person you are living with is required to come into the District Office with their ID, current gas/electric bill and the notarized shared residency affidavit.
Parent/legal guardian must complete the enrollment process in person.
If you have submitted an Open Enrollment application (you don't live in Litchfield boundary or you want to attend a different school other than your in district boundary school), please wait until you have received notice of acceptance before signing up for an appointment.
Once you have verified all documents, please proceed to Step 2: Making an appointment to complete registration.
STEP 2 of 2: MAKING AN APPOINTMENT TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Please click here to sign up for your appointment to complete your registration at the District office. When scheduling your appointment, make sure to select the appropriate school year that you are registering for. One 15 minute appointment required per child. Multiple children require consecutive appointments. (For example, two children would require two consecutive appointments, i.e. 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM.)
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- Facial covering is optional.
- You will have to reschedule your appointment if you do not have all required and completed documents.
- Student Information Department does not keep partial packets.
Litchfield Elementary School District offers free full-day kindergarten to children who will be 5 years old on or before August 31.
Director of Student Information
Incoming Director of Student Information
Student Information Data Specialist