UPDATED INFORMATION (04-24-2020)
2020-2021 Registration will be by appointment only
All K - 8 registrations take place at the Litchfield Elementary School District Office located at:
272 East Sagebrush Street
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
(For Preschool registration information, please click here.)
Before making appointments please verify you have the following:
- Completed 2020/2021 Registration Packet (packets can be downloaded using the Registration Information link to the left)
- Current gas/electric bill (no water bill) or a current lease/purchase agreement with closing date within 30 days.
- Certified birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Valid ID
If you have attended another school in the state of Arizona during the 20/21 school year - you MUST have a withdrawal notice from that school.
- Affidavit of Shared Residence (If you are living with someone else and the gas/electric bill is not in your name). This form is available on the Registration Information link. Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily suspending the notarized shared residency affidavit requirement at the time of registration. Please bring the current gas/electric bill of the person you are living with. The notarized affidavit will be required at the beginning of the school year.
The Student Information Office cannot process faxed or mailed enrollment packets; parent/legal guardian must complete the enrollment process in person.
If you have submitted an Open Enrollment application, please wait until you have received notice of acceptance before signing up for an appointment.
Once you have verified all documents, click on the link below to make an appointment. (If you have multiple students please sign up for 2 consecutive time slots). Weekly appointment schedules will be available every Friday.
Please supply the following in the comment section for your appointment: Student name, birth date, grade, residential address, and the school you are looking to register for. If there is any additional information that would be helpful to complete your registration, please specify in the comment area.
Appointment Link - http://www.slyreply.com/app/sheets/fqkxvfnpkum1/
We appreciate your understanding for the following rules during your registration process:
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- Wait in designated area outside district office.
- Only one person allowed in the district office to complete registration process.
- We would appreciate if a facial covering is worn during registration.
- You will have to reschedule your appointment if you do not have all required and completed documents.
- Student Information Department does not keep partial packets.
Litchfield Elementary School District offers Full-Day Kindergarten, Free of Charge, to all children who will be 5 years old prior to September 1, 2020.
Director of Student Information