We are now registering for the 2022-2023 School Year
Please visit the preschool webpage for information about preschool registration.
KG - 8TH GRADE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
All student registration is by appointment only.
All K - 8 registrations take place at the Litchfield Elementary School District Office located at:
272 East Sagebrush Street
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
STEP 1 of 2: SUBMITTING AN ONLINE REGISTRATION PACKET
Student registration is done online.
There are no exceptions to the age limitations stated below.
- Kindergarten – A student registering for kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or prior to August 31 in the school year for which you are applying (ARS 15-821).
- First Grade – A student registering in first grade must be six (6) years of age on or before August 31 in the school year for which you are applying (ARS 15-821).
If you are a new parent/guardian enrolling a student new to our district, you will need to create a ParentVUE account to complete registration electronically for the 2022-2023 school year. Please visit the online registration account access webpage to create a ParentVUE account. Please click here to sign up for your appointment to complete your registration at the District office. Please limit appointment to two people.
If you're a parent/guardian with an existing ParentVUE account and want to enroll a student new to our district for the 2022-2023 school year, please use the same link above and login to your ParentVUE account. If you have never created an account in the Litchfield School District, answer the initial questions as if you have never had a student in our district or a ParentVUE account with our district. If your student has attended our district before make sure to include the existing record when you are prompted to include students.
After the electronic registration is submitted (you need to save every page and at the end click the boxes that you will bring in original documents; also click on button to download documents. Make sure to save and submit at the end). You should receive an email stating you successfully submitted online registration. You must make an appointment (STEP 2) to come into our district office to finalize the registration.
Before scheduling your student registration appointment, please verify you have the following:
- Completed 2022-2023 Online Registration (through ParentVUE)
- Proof of Residency (one of the documents from the list below) which bear the parent or legal guardian's full name and residential address (no P.O. Boxes)
- Valid Arizona driver's license, Arizona identification
- Valid Arizona motor vehicle registration
- Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program (ACP) authorization card
- A public school shall accept the substitute address as the address of record and shall verify student enrollment eligibility through the Secretary of State. The Secretary of State shall facilitate the transfer of student records from one school to another.
- Property deed
- Mortgage documents
- Property tax bill
- Rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement or off-base military housing)
- Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
- Bank or credit card statement
- W-2 wage statement
- Payroll stub
- Certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe located in Arizona
- Other documentation from a state, tribal, or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veterans' Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.)
- A consular identification card that is issued by a foreign government as a valid form of identification if the foreign government uses biometric identity verification techniques, including fingerprint identification and retina scans, in issuing the consular identification card.
- Temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
- Valid Arizona driver's license, Arizona identification
- Original certified birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Valid ID
Withdrawal Form from your child's school (22/23 school year)
- Affidavit of Shared Residence (If you are living with someone else and the gas/electric bill is not in your name). Please click this link to download the Affidavit of Shared Residency form. The person you are living with is required to come into the District Office with their ID, current gas/electric bill and the notarized shared residency affidavit.
Parent/legal guardian must complete the enrollment process in person.
If you have submitted an Open Enrollment application (you don't live in Litchfield boundary or you want to attend a different school other than your in district boundary school), please wait until you have received notice of acceptance before signing up for an appointment.
Once you have verified all documents, please proceed to Step 2: Making an appointment to complete registration.
STEP 2 of 2: MAKING AN APPOINTMENT TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Please click here to sign up for your appointment to complete your registration at the District office. When scheduling your appointment, make sure to select the appropriate school year that you are registering for. One 15 minute appointment required per child. Multiple children require consecutive appointments. (For example, two children would require two consecutive appointments, i.e. 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM.)
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- Facial covering is optional.
- You will have to reschedule your appointment if you do not have all required and completed documents.
- Student Information Department does not keep partial packets.
Litchfield Elementary School District offers free full-day kindergarten to children who will be 5 years old on or before August 31.
Director of Student Information
Student Information Data Specialist