welcome to litchfield elementary school district!
register today for the 2021-2022 school year
Please click here for information about preschool registration.
KG - 8TH GRADE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
All student registration is by appointment only.
All K - 8 registrations take place at the Litchfield Elementary School District Office located at:
272 East Sagebrush Street
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Registration is a two step process. Make sure to read all information to complete Step 1 and Step 2.
STEP 1: SUBMITTING AN ONLINE REGISTRATION PACKET
Student registration can be done online.
There are no exceptions to the age limitations stated below.
- Kindergarten – A student registering for kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or prior to August 31 in the school year for which you are applying (ARS 15-821).
- First Grade – A student registering in first grade must be six (6) years of age on or before August 31 in the school year for which you are applying (ARS 15-821).
If you are a new parent/guardian enrolling a student new to our district, please click on this link and create a ParentVUE account, which will then allow you to fill out registration information for the 2021-2022 school year electronically.
If you're a parent/guardian with an existing ParentVUE account and want to enroll a student new to our district for the 2021-2022 school year, please use the same link and login to your ParentVUE account. If you have never created an account in the Litchfield School District - answer initial questions as if you have never had a student in our district or a ParentVUE account with our district. If your student has attended our district before make sure to include the existing record when you are prompted to include students.
After the electronic registration is submitted (you need to save every page and at the end click the boxes that you will bring in original documents, also click on button to download documents. Make sure to save and submit at the end). You should receive an email stating you successfully submitted online registration. You must make an appointment (STEP 2) to come into our district office to finalize the registration.
Before scheduling your student registration appointment, please verify you have the following:
- Completed 2021-2022 Online Registration is completed
- Current gas/electric bill (no water bill)
- Certified birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Valid ID
If you have attended another school in the state of Arizona during the 2021/2022 school year - you MUST have a withdrawal notice from that school.
- Affidavit of Shared Residence (If you are living with someone else and the gas/electric bill is not in your name). This form is available on the Registration Information link. The person you are living with will need to come into the District Office with their ID, current gas/electric bill and the notarized shared residency affidavit.
The Student Information Office cannot process faxed or mailed enrollment packets; parent/legal guardian must complete the enrollment process in person.
If you have submitted an Open Enrollment application (you don't live in Litchfield boundary or you want to attend a different school other than your in district boundary school), please wait until you have received notice of acceptance before signing up for an appointment.
Once you have verified all documents, click on the link below to make an appointment. (If you have multiple students please sign up for 2 consecutive time slots). Weekly appointment schedules will be available every Friday.
Please supply the following in the comment section for your appointment: Student name, birth date, grade, residential address, and the school you are looking to register for. If there is any additional information that would be helpful to complete your registration, please specify in the comment area.
STEP 2: MAKING AN APPOINTMENT TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Click on the link below to create an appointment.
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- Facial covering are optional.
- You will have to reschedule your appointment if you do not have all required and completed documents.
- Student Information Department does not keep partial packets.
Litchfield Elementary School District offers free full-day kindergarten to children who will be 5 years old on or before August 31.
Director of Student Information
Student Information Data Specialist